Caroline Flack has been pictured for the first time since she was charged with assault at her north London home last Friday.
The TV presenter, 40, seemed fairly upbeat as she left the Soho Hotel in London on Monday, with her PR Nathan Charles by her side.
Caroline reportedly hit her boyfriend Lewis Burton, 27, with a phone after accusing him of flirting with a 60-year-old woman.
Carrying on: Caroline Flack was pictured for the first time since she was charged with assault last Friday – she and her PR Nathan Charles were pictured outside the Soho hotel on Monday
Support: The outing came shortly after her boyfriend Lewis Burton called her ‘loyal and kind’ on Instagram Stories, as he spoke out for the first time following the Love Island star’s arrest
A source claimed that the row was fuelled by a misunderstanding over messages from a woman in Lewis’s tennis coaching class, according to The Sun.
‘Caroline accused him of sleeping around and found messages on his mobile phone which made her angry and upset,’ the source told The Sun.
‘They were from one of his tennis clients, a 60-year-old woman, which she misconstrued. Caroline got paranoid.’
The source said the message caused Flack to overthink and she was ‘convinced’ Lewis was flirting with another woman.
Cheery: Caroline had a smile on her face after the dramatic incident last week, which saw her cut her hand during an altercation and left her front door splattered with blood
Back to the day job: Caroline got back to business as she left the famous hotel, where The Voice press launch was being held
Trouble ahead: Caroline was pictured leaving a Soho restaurant with Lewis two days before she was charged
They added that a mobile phone hit Lewis during the row and glass was broken on the floor causing minor injuries to the couple.
Police were seen outside the Love Island presenter’s residence, where she lives with her partner, after reports emerged that a man had been attacked.
Caroline’s latest outing came moments after Lewis called her ‘loyal and kind’ as he spoke for the first time following the Love Island star’s arrest last week.
Posting on his Instagram Stories shortly before, Lewis wrote that he is ‘tired of the lies and abuse aimed at my girlfriend.’
Lewis told his followers: ‘I’m tired of the lies and abuse aimed at my girlfriend. This is not a witch hunt this someone’s life’.
Brushing it under the carpet: Caroline seemed fairly cheerful all things considered as she kept smiling, just three days after being charged
Giving nothing away: Caroline hid her eyes behind dark sunglasses on the day, which made her expression hard to read
Shocking: The incident took place at Flack’s north London home, where blood was seen splattered on her front door
Lewis also referred to Caroline’s ex fiancé Andrew Brady’s Instagram post over the weekend in which he published his confidentiality agreement, thought to be from when he and Caroline were engaged, with the caption: ‘Abuse has no agenda.’
MailOnline has revealed Andrew texted Lewis to offer support following Caroline’s arrest, and asked if he had signed an NDA.
Speaking out: Posting on his Instagram Stories on Monday, Lewis, 27, wrote that he is ‘tired of the lies and abuse aimed at my girlfriend’
Andrew reached out to Lewis by text in the wake of her arrest.
The former Apprentice star, 29, offered his support to Lewis and messaged the model’s phone, saying: ‘I’m sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.’
But Lewis responded to Andrew’s text telling him to ‘stay out of his business’ – just days after Caroline was arrested and charged with assault at her north London home.
Supportive: Caroline’s ex-fiancé Andrew Brady (pictured in 2018) reached out to Lewis by text in the wake of her arrest, MailOnline can reveal
‘The tip of the iceberg’: The former Apprentice star, 29, offered his support to Lewis, 27, and messaged the model’s phone (Lewis and Caroline pictured in October)
A source close to Andrew told MailOnline: ‘Andrew wanted to be there for Lewis.
‘He text him saying if he wanted to chat then he’d be open to talking as he “knows what it’s like”… but he was also keen to quiz Lewis on whether he’d signed a non-disclosure agreement.
‘Lewis replied telling him to stay out of their business and made clear he’d not been asked to sign any documents.’
On Sunday, Andrew uploaded pictures of a confidentiality agreement, thought to be from when he and Caroline were engaged, with the caption: ‘Abuse has no agenda.’
MailOnline can reveal that Andrew was not paid to sign the document and seemed happy enough to do so at the time.
‘Stay out’: Lewis (pictured) responded to Andrew’s text telling him to ‘stay out of his business’ – just days after Caroline was arrested and charged with assault at her north London home
A source added: ‘Andrew is the only boyfriend of Caroline’s that has been asked to sign an NDA. She wasn’t even fussed about him signing it.
‘But Caroline was urged to take some precautions by friends and family that felt her romance with the ex-Celebrity Big Brother star was moving too quickly.’
Andrew’s post came days after the ITV presenter was charged with assault following a row with her boyfriend in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Further details emerged over the weekend, claiming Caroline accused Lewis of sending flirty messages to a 60-year-old client of his and threw a phone at him.
Eyewitnesses have described ‘total chaos’ outside her home as police arrived to diffuse the situation.
Louise Silver, 36, told MailOnline: ‘It was total chaos. There were police cars everywhere. At first I thought it might have been a terrorist incident but then I looked out and saw police going into Flack’s home. They brought her out soon after.’
‘Abuse has no agenda’: On Sunday, Andrew uploaded pictures of a confidentiality agreement, thought to be from when he and Caroline were engaged
Caroline became engaged to Celebrity Big Brother star Andrew last year after less than six months of dating – but they split soon after.
Andrew has since emigrated to Australia and recently branded his former romance with Caroline ‘toxic’ and claimed leaving ‘probably saved his life’.
After details of her arrest were revealed Andrew tweeted: ‘Sad that I’m not more surprised by the news.’
Caroline’s current boyfriend Lewis posted an old image of the couple together over the weekend, signifying the pair remain united despite their dramatic row.
An insider told MailOnline: ‘Lewis is very upset and embarrassed about how this situation has blown up.
Former couple: Caroline became engaged to Andrew, who also starred on Celebrity Big Brother, after less than six months of dating in 2018 – but they split soon after
‘It was a tiff between a couple that love each other and should never have ended up in the public domain.
‘He has not – and is not pressing charges. He loves Caroline and wants things to be back to normal as soon as possible.’
Caroline has been bailed to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on December 23.
Love Island bosses have been put under pressure to sack the host, who is due to fly out to South Africa to present the first winter series this January.
It is unclear if Caroline will be in a position to host the ITV2 show.
MailOnline contacted representatives for Caroline Flack and Andrew Brady for comment.
Caroline Flack’s spacious London flat where she was arrested for assault is up for sale for £1.1million
The Love Island presenter’s property, located in Islington, north London, is thought to have been on the market since September.
The key features of the property, listed on website, describe it as period conversion with double height ceilings and original windows.
All change: Caroline’s two-bedroom flat in North London has an open plan kitchen and ample work surface space and is up for sale for £1.1million
It also boasts a utility area, as well as an open plan kitchen and living area, with a statement pink Smeg fridge taking pride of place.
She has monochrome tiling in kitchen and an oak-topped breakfast bar with two stools.
Flack is clearly a fan of pink which adorns various parts of the cosy flat.
The effortlessly cool loft style flat has double height ceilings, and impressive original windows
The property is set over two-floors and has a spacious bedroom with plenty of light
CAROLINE FLACK’S HISTORY OF TOYBOY LOVERS
Prince Harry, aged 35
Short fling? Caroline revealed she was introduced to Prince Harry by their mutual friend Natalie Pinkham in 2009
Close: Caroline candidly admitted she nearly slept with Olly Murs when they presented The Xtra Factor together in 2011
- Caroline revealed she was introduced to Prince Harry by their mutual friend Natalie Pinkham, a Formula One correspondent for Sky Sports
- Sparks flew when the pair enjoyed a night out a decade ago in 2009, shortly after Caroline had split from another ex
- She later penned in her book: ‘Once the story got out, that was it. We had to stop seeing each other
Olly Murs, aged 35
- Caroline candidly admitted she nearly slept with Olly when they presented The Xtra Factor together in 2011
- They shared a kiss as they toasted her Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Award with a private moment in the photobooth in November 2015
- The pair’s on-screen chemistry was all everyone could talk about when they hosted The Xtra Factor together from 2011 until 2012
Toyboy lover: Back in 2011, Caroline was 31 when she started romancing 17-year-old Harry Styles
Harry Styles, aged 25
- Back in 2011, Caroline was 31 when she started romancing 17-year-old Harry
- The television host admitted she knew the singer had a crush on her before she pursued a romance with the heartthrob
- She said of their brief fling in The Sun on Sunday: ‘I already knew that he had a crush on me, he’s made it pretty obvious as he’s said it in magazines. I’ve never felt I was much older than Harry. I still feel 18 and I probably act that way half the time’
Short-lived: The Love Island host caught music manager Jack Street’s eye when he was only 26 years old
Wedding bells: Caroline and Andrew Brady got engaged in April 2018 before calling it quits later that year
Jack Street, aged 31
- The Love Island host caught Jack’s eye when he was only 26 years old
- Caroline and Jack’s love story goes back until 2014 and the couple dated happily for 18 months before their abrupt split.
- They briefly rekindled the flames of their love in 2015 but the damage couldn’t be repaired and they went their separate ways for good
Andrew Brady, aged 29
Smooch: In January, Caroline and Strictly dancer AJ Pritchard were pictured looking extremely cosy with during the National Television Awards’ after-party
- Caroline was 38 while Andrew was 27 when they first started dating
- The Love Island personality and the Apprentice star had a rocky on/off romance which had a heartbreaking end for the pair of them
- The couple got engaged in April 2018 after just a few weeks of dating but they separated from each other a numerous times last year
- Now Andrew has jetted off to Australia on a one-way ticket to get a fresh start in 2019 after they finally called it quits on their romance forever
AJ Pritchard, aged 25
- In January, Caroline and the Strictly dancer were pictured looking extremely cosy with during the National Television Awards’ after-party
- Insiders at the bash claimed the duo moved around for some privacy before they were spotted in the alleged clinch behind the scenes
- The pair, who reportedly snogged during the star-studded bash at London’s O2 Arena, denied rumours of a romance despite their close display
Hunk: The presenter is said to have dated Danny Cipriani for around eight weeks earlier this year
Danny Cipriani, aged 32
- The presenter is said to have dated the sportsman, 31, for around eight weeks earlier this year
- They were were seen kissing after a two-night hotel stay back in April, but ended things shortly after as sources say Caroline feared there was no long-term future
- An insider previously said: ‘Caroline and Danny had a lot of fun together and she’s very fond of him – but long-term it wasn’t going to work’
- ‘They’ve decided to end it and stay friends. Caroline has a busy summer ahead of her and is already moving on by dating other people