Mum discovers a ‘miracle’ $18 cleaner that makes her walls, fly screen and floors look brand new in SECONDS
- Mums are raving about a ‘miracle’ cleaner that leaves surfaces look like new
- Many Aussies online recommended the Tricleanium Ultra Concentrated Cleaner
- The cleaner is used by painters to clean walls and is just $18 from Bunnings
- A woman showed the dramatic results of using it on walls, floors and flyscreens
- A wall with 32 years worth of dirt came up sparkling after she used Tricleanium
- Another mum soaked her rangehood filters with the agent with amazing results
Australian cleaning enthusiasts have discovered a ‘miracle’ product that makes floors, walls, fly screens looking like new again.
Mums have been raving about Tricleanium Ultra Concentrated Cleaner which is just $18.15 from Bunnings and can be used to leave many surfaces around the home looking spotless.
A member of the popular Facebook group Mums Who Clean showed off her dramatic results after using Tricleanium on her floors, fly screens and even a wall that had not been cleaned in more than 30 years.
Dozens of Australian mums have been raving about a ‘miracle’ cleaning product that leaves walls, flyscreens and floors look like new again in a matter of seconds and won’t break the bank
Tricleanium Ultra Concentrated Cleaner is just $18.15 from Bunnings and can be used to leave many surfaces around the home looking spotless
The handy mum said the cleaner made her fly screens ‘look nearly new’ and did not take the paint off her walls.
‘These walls hadn’t been cleaned in 32 years. Elbow grease was needed and going over three times …I used less water then recommended five litres to half cup and also used white magic sponge,’ she said in the comments.
She was so impressed by Tricleanium, which is commonly used by painters to wash walls before painting or wallpapering, she said she cleaned ‘almost everything inside and out’ her house with it.
The handy mum said the cleaner made her flyscreens ‘look nearly new’ and did not take the paint off her walls
In a previous post another mum shared how she used Tricleanium to make her rangehood filters look spotless in a matter of seconds
Tricleanium can be diluted with water to any strength for a variety of tasks, can be used for general cleaning as well as for flushing out grime in the washing machine drum and just needs a quick wipe with a damp cloth after use.
‘That stuff is so good. I only found out about it because my partner is a painter and he uses it before painting a wall,’ one member responded.
Another said she used the agent to clean her floors unearthing dirt and grime she didn’t even know was there.
Tricleanium can be diluted with water to any strength, can be used for general cleaning as well as for flushing out grime in the washing machine and needs a wipe with a damp cloth after use
‘I used it on my floors – what I thought was clean was most definitely not clean,’ she laughed.
In a previous post another mum shared how she used Tricleanium to make her rangehood filters look spotless in a matter of seconds.
In the 40-second unedited clip, she simply submerged the grimy filter in a sink with boiling water and a cap-full of the concentrate leaving it sparkling clean.
‘I use this on anything that has a lot of grease build up, shower screens, shower grout, any grout for that matter and you won’t get anything better for your walls. Awesome all round product that is effortless & has no toxic fumes,’ she wrote.
How to Use Tricleanium
Tricleanium super concentrate can be mixed to a strength to suit. The following rates are recommended:
- Pre-painting and heavy soiling – dilute half a cup (2 level lidfuls) of Tricleanium to a 9 litre bucket of hot water.
- General cleaning – dilute a quarter of a cup (1 level lidful) of Tricleanium to a 9 litre bucket of hot water
- Clothes washing machine – to clean a *clothes washing machine, add up to one cup of TRICLEANIUM to an empty washing machine, and run on low water level, hot cycle. *for modern water saving machines only add between a quarter and half a cup of Tricleanium.
- Apply Tricleanium mix using a sponge, cloth or mop, and allow a short time for penetration, but do not allow the surface being washed to dry. This is especially important when cleaning *glass and windows. These must be rinsed immediately with fresh water to avoid the possibility of clouding.
- All surfaces that are washed with Tricleanium should be rinsed with fresh water after cleaning.
It is not advisable Tricleanium to use on brass and aluminium plated surfaces.
Prevent contact with carpets or surfaces that are not colourfast.